After receiving an item that had a warning label on the box that stated "parts have been known to cause cancer in CA", I immediately tried to return it.Even after explaining that I have cancer, they were heartless and gave me the run-around by promising returned calls that never came.

They didn't respond to letters or email either. THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, UNLESS YOU'RE PURCHASING. It took 3 months to finally resolve this issue only because I was ready to contact the local news. Funny, how it took them exactly 1 minute to email me a return label after that conversation!

I'm shocked that this company is still doing business with so many complaints.It's a shame that customers don't see this before they order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sharper image return policy. Sharper Image needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sharper image return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sharper Image.

Comments