Resolved
2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased DX-4 Drone from Kohls.Thing took off 1st time turned on.

Manuf says thats typical. But for just $50 they will send another just like it to me? Sorry.. NO WARRANTY since Sharper Image items purchased in a retail store.

I'm researching Camelot Venture Group, calling them.. Might even end up doing a report locally on my talk show. 40+ years of buying Sharper Image stuff, new owners in 2008 (Camelot) Customer Service is now -50 points, horrid! Will NEVER buy from SI again!

248-741-5100 press 1 for Nicholas Pyett one of the Camelot Owners! If you have an issue with a Retail Store purchased item from Sharper Image Complain Complain and Call NOW leave voicemail, keep calling! If enough of us (the ones that helped pay his salary) call and drive them nuts... maybe..

just maybe they might think about changing the warranty practices on their items that they sell in our local retail stores! Support your products or STOP selling them to the public in retail locations! I've made lots of calls to tons of #'s and believe I am really stirring them up. I won't let up!!

I am a DJ so I have plenty of time to make calls :) Hope you want satisfaction as much as I do!Call Call Call

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sharper Image. The most disappointing about sharper image dx-4 rc quadcopter from Sharper Image was never order from them Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sharper Image.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Sharper Image to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sharper Image?

Comments